Jeana Danielle Lucarelli PSYD
Psychologist | Clinical175 E Hawthorn Parkway Suite 235 Vernon Hills IL, 60061
Specialties: ADHD, Academic Underachievement, Anger Management, Anxiety, Behavioral issues, Coping Skills, Depression, Mood disorders, Family Conflict, Teens/Adolescents, Peer Relationships, Oppositional ...
Education and Training
Argosy University Psychology 2010
- Depression And Anxiety
- Anxiety And Mood Disorders
- Psychological & Cognitive Testing
Experience & Accolades
- Psychologist2015Portrait Health CentersPsychologist
Jeana Danielle Lucarelli PSYD's Practice location
Vernon Hills, IL 60061Get Direction
VERNON HILLS, IL 60061Get Direction
Jeana Danielle Lucarelli PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Barbara M. Stock PH.D.2530 Crawford Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Dr. Carey Woodruff PH.D.201 E Park St Mundelein IL 60060
- Jessica Myszak2700 Patriot Boulevard Suite 250 Glenview IL 60026
- Ralph W Whetstine PSY.D.830 E Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60173
- Dr. Diane L. Randall PSY.D.27750 W IL ROUTE 22 BARRINGTON IL 60010
- Dr. Judith A Holmes PHD1440 Renaissance Dr Park Ridge IL 60068