Dr. William Riggs practices Pediatric Radiology in Memphis, TN. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Riggs has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Dr. William Webster Riggs MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
Dr. William Webster Riggs MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nick Cannon: Multi-talented TV Personality and Lupus Warrior
There are no words to describe the multifaceted talent of the TV personality Nick Cannon. He is a successful host, songwriter-rapper, recording artist, actor, comedian, DJ, and entrepreneur, and is also known as the ex-husband of the infamous diva Mariah Carey and a father to their two kids. For...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- William Webster Riggs, Jr.848 Adams Avenue Memphis Tennessee 38103
- Dr. Fredric A Hoffer MDSt. Jude Children's Research Hospital Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Stephen Franklin Miller MD262 Danny Thomas Pl Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Chandrea D Smothers MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Henrique Lederman MD1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132