Dr. Joseph Alan Cinderella M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology106 Milford St Suite 605 Salisbury MD, 21804
Dr. Joseph Cinderella is a cardiologist practicing in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Cinderella specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Cinderella also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 1985
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1985
University of Michigan Medical School
- Heart Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-Lifespan Program
Dr. Joseph Alan Cinderella M.D.'s Practice location
Salisbury, MD 21804Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Alan Cinderella M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cinderella
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Dr. Lucy B Vanvoorhees M.D.400 Eastern Shore Dr Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Christian Dennis Bounds M.D.106 Milford St Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Ramesh K Agarwal MD145 E Carroll St Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Anthony J Frey M.D.1205 Pemberton Dr Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Joseph L Raffetto M.D.400 Eastern Shore Dr Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Steven Edward Hearne M.D.106 Milford St Salisbury MD 21804