Dr. John Charles Marker DDS, MS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics6545 France Ave S #464 Minneapolis MN, 55435
Dr. John Marker is a prosthodontist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Marker specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. John Charles Marker DDS, MS's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
- Julian Lennon: A Global Advocate for Lupus Awareness
Julian Lennon, the son of the hugely-popular Beatle star, the late John Lennon, is an outspoken advocate of the lupus cause. After his smash album Valotte, and his four other albums, Lennon has been out of the spotlight and he has been focusing on other types of art, such as photography, painting,...
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- What to Know About Diabetes
You have probably heard of diabetes before, but how extensive is your knowledge on it? While it's about sugar, yes, there are other aspects of diabetes you'll need to learn in order to have yourself checked and get diagnosed properly. But the question is: What do you feel if you have diabetes and...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Marie Joycelyn Lua DMD MS6545 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. David John Clay DDS MS6545 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Mark W Bettes DDS7373 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Kale Brent Mcmillan D.D.S.7503 W Shore Dr Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Jonathan Oliver Twomey D.D.S.6600 FRANCE AVE S STE 475 EDINA MN 55435