Dr. Kripa Nambiar is a family practitioner practicing in Somerset, NJ. Dr. Nambiar specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Nambiar possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Kripa Nambiar M.D.'s Practice location
Somerset, NJ 08873Get Direction
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702Get Direction
TERRE HAUTE, IN 47802Get Direction
Dr. Kripa Nambiar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nambiar
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
Although sometimes embarrassing, hemorrhoids are quite common. Statistics indicate that one in every two people has had hemorrhoids at least once in their lifetime. Both men and women are affected by hemorrhoids.There are two types of hemorrhoids; internal and external. Internal hemorrhoids, as the...
- Dr. Raul I. Perez M.D21 Bella Vista Gdns Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Nicole Henry-dindial M.D.592 Springfield Ave Westfield NJ 07090
- Michael J. Baum10 Jenna Ln Edison New Jersey 08820
- Dr. Anthony Frisoli MD1973 Washington Valley Rd Martinsville NJ 08836
- Dr. Sandra Fahmy D.O.2433 County Highway 516 Old Bridge NJ 08857
- Dr. Alexander Krishtul M.D.3322 Rte 22 Somerville NJ 08876