Dr. Michael F Smith MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology1000 North Front Street Suite 200 Lemoyne PA, 17043
Dr. Michael Smith is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Lemoyne, PA. Dr. Smith performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1998
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Cardiovascular Diseases Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Internal Medicine
Dr. Michael F Smith MD's Practice location
Lemoyne, PA 17043Get Direction
Dr. Michael F Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- David C. Man101 Erford Road Camp Hill Pennsylvania 17011
- Mario D Gonzalez Other500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Safwat Albert Gassis M.D.25 Monument Rd York PA 17403
- Dr. John P Zornosa MD1000 N Front St Lemoyne PA 17043
- Dr. Latoya N Linton-frazier MD409 S 2nd St Harrisburg PA 17104
- Dr. Chinmay Patel MD130 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue Bryn Mawr PA 19010