Dr. Salvatore A. Migliore M.D.
Emergency Physician34800 Bob Wilson Dr Naval Medical Center San Diego CA, 92134
Dr. Salvatore Migliore practices Emergency Medicine in San Diego, CA. Dr. Migliore assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Migliore examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1995
- ISOLATION OF HYALURONIC ACID FROM BROTH CULTURES OF STREPTOCOCCI.
- CONNECTIVE TISSUE RESPONSES TO ALTERED COLLAGEN AND BONE IMPLANTS.
- Agreement between resident and faculty emergency physicians in the application of NEXUS criteria for suspected cervical spine injuries.
- Alloplastic augmentation of the mandibular angle.
- Resurrection Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Salvatore A. Migliore M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92134Get Direction
NAPLES, FL 34108Get Direction
Dr. Salvatore A. Migliore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Migliore
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Andrew P. Desjardins M.D.7901 Frost Street San Diego California 92123
- Dr. Donald J Butera MD5555 Grossmont Center Drive La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Kenneth A. Schild M.D.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Laurance Davis Cracroft M.D.4077 Fifth Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Mark Vernon Olcott MDBldg H100, Santa Margarita Road Camp Pendleton CA 92055
- Dr. Vasiliki M Anvari M.D.250 Prospect Pl Coronado CA 92118