Dr. Geeta Gupta is an internist practicing in Lakewood, NJ. Dr. Gupta specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gupta provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Rajendra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Ranchi, Bihar, India 1980
Ranchi University / Rajendra Medical College 1980
UNIV OF RANCHI 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- New York Methodist Hosp, Internal Medicine
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital Program
Dr. Geeta Gupta MD's Practice location
Lakewood, NJ 08701Get Direction
Dr. Geeta Gupta MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Dr. Elena Ronquillo Buenviaje M.D.65 LACEY RD WHITING NJ 08759
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 HOPE RD EATONTOWN NJ 07724
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Brent Alan Reinheimer MD201 Schley Ave Toms River NJ 08755
- Dr. Cynthia Salter-Lewis M.D.510 Route 9 Englishtown NJ 07726
- Mr. Joseph Fretta MD142 Route 35 S Eatontown NJ 07724