Dr. Geeta Gupta is an internist practicing in Lakewood, NJ. Dr. Gupta specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Gupta provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Rajendra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Ranchi, Bihar, India 1980
Ranchi University / Rajendra Medical College 1980
UNIV OF RANCHI 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- New York Methodist Hosp, Internal Medicine
- New York Methodist Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital Program
Dr. Geeta Gupta MD's Practice location
Lakewood, NJ 08701Get Direction
Dr. Geeta Gupta MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Dr. Elena Ronquillo Buenviaje M.D.65 Lacey Road Whiting New Jersey 8759
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 Hope Road Eatontown New Jersey 07724
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Cynthia Salter-Lewis M.D.316 Route 9 North Englishtown NJ 07726
- Mr. Joseph Fretta MD741 Northfield Avenue West Orange New Jersey 7052
- Dr. Abolghassem Garmkhorani M.D.3333 US Highway 9 Freehold New Jersey 07728