Dr. Maneesh Batra MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine1959 Ne Pacific St C212, Box 356340 Seattle WA, 98195
Maneesh Batra, MD, MPH, is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Neonatology at the University of Washington. He is also Associate Director of the pediatric residency program and is ...
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 2000
Stanford University School of Medicine 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle
- University of Washington School of Medicine Program
Dr. Maneesh Batra MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
Dr. Maneesh Batra MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Batra
- Celiac Disease: Get Diagnosed
Most often people have extra intestinal symptoms, such as migraine, peripheral neuropathy, joint pains, seizures, short stature, pubertal delay, and infertility. These presentations are not commonly tested for celiac disease, therefore, majority remains undiagnosed. ...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Patricia Spitale MD4800 Sand Point Way Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Christopher M Traudt MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Shilpi Chabra Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- David Loren Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Sarah J Handley MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Melinda Anne Hendrickson M.D.9205 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225