Dr. Trent Cole is an optometrist practicing in Cottage Grove, MN. Dr. Cole specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Cole performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Trent D Cole OD's Practice location
Cottage Grove, MN 55016Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55128Get Direction
Dr. Trent D Cole OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Steven E Reinders Other14000 Fairview Dr Burnsville MN 55337
- Dr. Michael William Herde O.D.2070 Eagle Creek Lane Saint Paul MN 55129
- Dr. Robert Mattioli OD19576 Holt St Nw Afton MN 55001
- Dr. Mark Lochridge Pletz O.D.3035 DENMARK AVE EAGAN MN 55121
- Dr. Emily Ann Ufken O.D.1004 COUNTRY RD 42 EAST BURNSVILLE MN 55337
- Steven M Rakes Other2001 Blaisdell Ave Minneapolis MN 55404