Dr. Joseph Sedrak is a dermatologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Sedrak specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Sedrak diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer
- FellowAAD Membership:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center 2006
- Loma Linda University Medical Center 2007
Dr. Joseph Fayez Sedrak M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77024Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77098Get Direction
Katy, TX 77449Get Direction
Cypress, TX 77429Get Direction
Houston, TX 77070Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Fayez Sedrak M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Dermatologist
Dermatologists are experts when it comes to helping people of all ages, including newborns, maintain a healthy skin, hair, and nails. If it is your first time to visit a dermatologist, knowing what to expect can help you prepare better. It is important to have regular dermatological visits to...
- Is Heat Rash Preventable?
Heat rash is a condition of the skin that causes rashes. Heat rash is also referred to as miliaria or prickly heat. The condition is mostly caused excess sweating. This is mostly brought about by staying in areas with a lot of heat. Miliaria is known to affect most children. It affects all ages...
- Can My Diet Prevent Aging?
Healthy foods and healthy eating habits are the key for feeling and looking young. Moreover, healthy foods protect the body against a number of debilitating and chronic conditions, which add to the woes of aging. Healthy foods are known to prevent common conditions that normally develop with age...
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin
Peeling skin can be defined as unintentional loss of the outer layer of the skin. Typically, one's outermost layer of skin is automatically replaced every twenty-eight days. This skin replacement is often unnoticeable, but can be discovered when it is affected by external factors such as...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- How Fast Does Hair Grow?
IntroductionHair plays a significant role when it comes to the appearance of men and women. Hair has different structures and layers. The strength of the hair is attributed to the tough protein called keratin, which is made up of amino acid chains. A hair follicle is a sheath that surrounds the...
- Dr. Kenneth Dorsey MD2727 West Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77025
- Dr. Suneel Chilukuri MD6565 West Loop S Bellaire TX 77401
- Dr. Samantha Robare-Stout MD20320 Northwest Freeway Houston Texas 77065
- Dr. Marie Maurice MD10701 Vintage Preserve Pkwy Houston Texas 77070
- Suneel Chilukuri4914 Bissonnet St Bellaire Texas 77401
- Dr. Valencia Dorchelle Thomas M.D.6655 Travis St Houston TX 77030