Mr. Jeremy Robert Dalton MD
Pediatrician4102 24th St Suite 103 Lubbock TX, 79410
Specializing in pediatrics, Dr. Jeremy Dalton, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. He currently treats patients in Lubbock, Texas. Dr. Dalton is a graduate of University Of Texas Health Science ...
Education and Training
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Mr. Jeremy Robert Dalton MD's Practice location
Lubbock, TX 79410Get Direction
Mr. Jeremy Robert Dalton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dalton
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Dr. Bachar A Al-alami MD3813 22nd Street Se Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Caroline Tam Majors M.D.3606 21st Street Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Sameeh Zalloum M.D.3615 19th St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Michael S O'neill M.D.3615 19th St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Jeremy Lynn Brown M.D.3702 21ST ST LUBBOCK TX 79410
- Dr. Stephen Wesley Stripling M.D.3606 21st St Lubbock TX 79410