Dr. Parimal Bharucha practices Pulmonology and Critical Care in Sacramento, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Bharucha manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Gov',t Med College South Gujarat University Surat Gujarat India 2002
American Board of Internal Medicine
Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chairman, Department of Medicine Mercy San Juan Medical Center 2016 - 2016
- Director, Department of Cardio-Pulmonary Mercy Hospital of Folsom 2015 - 2016
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine Saint Barnabas Medical Center 2006 - 2007
- Pharmacy Choice Award 2016 Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Values in Action Award 2014 Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Outstanding Graduating Resident Award 2006 Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Medical Students' Outstanding Teacher Award 2005 Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Leia Marcovici MD Award for Scholarship and Compasionate Dedication to patients 2004 Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Medical Students' Outstanding Teacher Award 2004 Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Medical Students Outstanding Teacher Award 2005 Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Leia Marcovici, MD Award for Scholarship and Comapssionate Dedication to patients 2004 Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Medical Students Outstanding Teacher Award 2004 Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physicians, California Chapter
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Saint Barnabas Med Center 2006
Dr. Parimal T Bharucha M.D.'s Practice location
Carmichael, CA 95608Get Direction
West Orange, NJ 07052Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Parimal T Bharucha M.D. | Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Parimal T Bharucha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bharucha
- All About Bronchopneumonia
Pneumonia is an infection of the lung tissue, which can be caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungi. There are two types of pneumonia: lobar pneumonia and bronchopneumonia. Lobar pneumonia is when an entire lobe or more than one lobe of the lung gets involved. Bronchopneumonia happens when the bronchi...
- Is Pleurisy Fatal?
What is pleurisy?Also known as pleuritis, is a condition that occurs when the pleural membranes lining the lungs and the inner aspect of the chest wall becomes inflamed, which causes them to rub against each other with friction during breathing.Pleurisy makes breathing difficult and painful. It is...
- Benzonatate Uses and Side Effects
Generic Name: Benzonatate...
- These Young Adults with Cystic Fibrosis Raise Awareness Through their Careers
Treatment and management of Cystic Fibrosis (CF) has come a long way. It used to result in children dying at very early ages, but now they can live much longer and even flourish well into adulthood. This is a result of novel treatment methods, enhanced specialized care, dietary changes, and overall...
- Doctor Turns Personal Tragedy Into Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
Since cystic fibrosis runs in the family, continuously researching news about the disease can help both patients and their families stay up to date on current events, such as new CF medications and treatments. Yet, for one woman, Dr. Wanda O’Neal, merely researching the latest information on CF...
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Compass and How They Can Help
Life with cystic fibrosis (CF) can be draining, time-consuming, and frankly – quite expensive. A majority of people living with CF, as well as their families, are faced with complex issues, such as insurance hassles, when it comes to accessing the specialized care that they require. Although CF...
- Dr. Delbert H. Meyer MD6945 Fair Oaks Blvd Carmichael California 95608
- Kimberly A. Hardin4150 U Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Daniel Philip Ikeda M.D.1485 RIVER PARK DR SACRAMENTO CA 95815
- Dr. Alan Paul Cubre M.D.5 Medical Plaza Dr Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Muhammad Afzal M.D.1485 RIVER PARK DR SACRAMENTO CA 95815
- Dr. Susan Murin MD4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817