Dr. Jeffrey Leonard Messenger M.D.
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology9099 E Lansing Rd Durand MI, 48429
Dr. Jeffrey Messenger is a dermatologist practicing in Durand, MI. Dr. Messenger specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Messenger diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1981
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Dermatology; Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Jeffrey Leonard Messenger M.D.'s Practice location
Durand, MI 48429Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Leonard Messenger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Messenger
- Are Teens 'Dying for a Tan'?
A new survey shows that teenage girls prefer tanning beds and outdoor sunbathing despite repeated warnings that too much exposure may lead to skin cancer. A survey of 3,800 Caucasian girls and women between the age of 14 and 22-years-old, conducted by The American Academy of Dermatology, shows that...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Wrinkles?
Wrinkles, or rhytids, are the creases on the skin, which are seen mostly on those parts of the skin exposed to the sun. The face, neck, and arms often have some fine lines or deep burrows, showing the presence of wrinkles. These fine lines are a normal part of aging, but frequent exposure to the sun...
- Can Rosacea Affect my Eyes?
Yes, rosacea does affect your eyes, and this condition is known as ocular rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that frequently affects your cheeks, nose, and forehead. There are different types of rosacea. They are:...
- Red Light Therapy and How It Works
What is red light therapy?Red light therapy is the non-technical term for photobiomodulation, which includes several techniques that use low-level laser light for pain relief or wound healing. Red light therapy begins with the tissue recovery process and other forms of rejuvenation, which can...
- 5 Ways to Prevent Ingrown Hairs
It is important to realize that hair ingrowth is not a disease looking for a cure; rather, it is a condition that can be prevented if we dutifully stick to natural DIY remedies in the cozy comfort of our bedroom or boudoir. Perhaps the glaring exceptions would be vaginal or scrotal ingrowths that...
- What Does Melanoma Look Like?
Most people have at least a few moles since they are common markings on the skin. Unfortunately, the signs of melanoma can be easily mistaken for moles until the disease progresses. Everyone should be familiar with the distinguishing characteristics of melanoma, as this knowledge can save lives. If...
- Dr. Eric Scott Seiger DO305 N Leroy St Fenton MI 48430
- Dr. Robert M Soderstrom M.D.G-5131 West Bristol Rd Flint MI 48507
- Mr. Walter F Barkey MD2303 Stone Bridge Drive Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Sandy Robert Goldman DO305 N Leroy St Fenton MI 48430
- Dr. Bishr Al dabagh MDDuke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Patrick Anthony Wegman MD802 W King St Owosso MI 48867