Dr. Charles J Watkins M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon5 Saint Vincent Cir Suite 501 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Charles Watkins is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Watkins specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Watkins typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1976
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1976
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Dr. Charles J Watkins M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Charles J Watkins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watkins
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Brian L Reemtsen MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202
- Dr. Hamid Mumtaz M.D.500 S. University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. John Robert Busby M.D.9601 BAPTIST HEALTH DR LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Tamim Antaki M.D.9601 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Michael T Nolen M.D.7 Shackleford West Blvd Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Michio Kajitani MD7 Shackleford West Blvd Little Rock AR 72211