Dr. Robert Moore practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Houston, TX. Dr. Moore treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1980
Texas A&M University, TX 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sleep Apnea
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatric Pulmonology; Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine - Oklahoma City 1983
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Robert Moore MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Robert Moore MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is the unsuppressed growth of cells in the tissues of the lungs. Such a condition leads to a tumor (malignant) which may spread (by metastasis) to different organs of the body if not treated in time. Cancer of the lung at the primary stage is also known as carcinoma. The two types of...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- Bronchitis in Children
Children when they get a cold also tend to get a cough. In most of the cases, it occurs due to bronchitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the trachea and bronchi. It is usually a mild illness that affects children.Having a child who is constantly getting a cold or having breathing problems...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Home Treatments for Croup
Children, especially the younger ones are prone to have croup. It is a viral infection that causes swelling and inflammation of the vocal cords. Croup is characterized by a bad cough that resembles a barking seal and difficulty in breathing. The virus that causes croup is also the same virus that...
- Dr. George Mallory MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Susan E. Pacheco M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Harold J. Farber MD6701 Fannin St, 9th Floor, Mc Cc 920. 01 Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Peter Hiatt MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. John Marion Robertson MD7400 Fannin St Houston TX 77054
- Dr. Ricardo A. Mosquera M.D.6431 Fannin St Houston TX 77030