Dr. Edward Swiderski D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice26 Mendon St Uxbridge MA, 01569
Dr. Edward Swiderski is a Dentist practicing in Uxbridge, MA. Dr. Swiderski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Boston College B.S. Biology/Economics 1975
Georgetown University School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1980
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry Procedures
- Cleanings & Oral Exams
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Crowns & Bridgework
- Dental Implants
- Inlays & Onlays
- Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Periodontal (gum) Disease Therapy
- Porcelain Veneers
- Professional Teeth Cleanings
- Removable Dentures
- Root Canal Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Tmj/tmd Treatment
- Tooth Extractions
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Tooth Decay Prevention
- Emergency Care
- Oral Health
- Oral Hygiene
- Oral Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Topical Fluoride
- Periodontal Therapy
- Professional Member Worcester District Dental Society
- Professional Member Trustee to the Massachusetts Dental Society
- Professional Member Massachusetts Dental Society
- Professional Member American Dental Association
Dr. Edward Swiderski D.D.S.'s Practice location
Uxbridge, MA 01569Get Direction
Uxbridge, MA 01569Get Direction
Dr. Edward Swiderski D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swiderski
- Victoria c.
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Karen Madruga DMD11 Main St Southborough MA 01772
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D.530 Boston Post Road East Marlborough Massachusetts 01752
- Dr. Assia Fain DMD50 Boston Tpke Shrewsbury MA 01545
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D.2343 DIAMOND HILL RD CUMBERLAND RI 02864
- Dr. Selim C Alptekin D.M.D.214 main str Ashland Ma 01721
- Dr. Nguyet Tau D.M.D.135 Boston Turnpike Shrewsbury MA 01545