Dr. Edward Swiderski is a Dentist practicing in Uxbridge, MA. Dr. Swiderski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Boston College B.S. Biology/Economics 1975
Georgetown University School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1980
- Cosmetic & General Dentistry Procedures
- Cleanings & Oral Exams
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Crowns & Bridgework
- Dental Implants
- Inlays & Onlays
- Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Oral Cancer Screenings
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Periodontal (gum) Disease Therapy
- Porcelain Veneers
- Professional Teeth Cleanings
- Removable Dentures
- Root Canal Treatment
- Teeth Whitening
- Tmj/tmd Treatment
- Tooth Extractions
- Tooth-colored Fillings
- Tooth Decay Prevention
- Emergency Care
- Oral Health
- Oral Hygiene
- Oral Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Topical Fluoride
- Periodontal Therapy
- Professional MemberWorcester District Dental Society
- Professional MemberTrustee to the Massachusetts Dental Society
- Professional MemberMassachusetts Dental Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Bravo Health
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Delta Dental
Dr. Edward Swiderski D.D.S.'s Practice location
Uxbridge, MA 01569 Get Direction
Uxbridge, MA 01569 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Edward Swiderski D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Edward Swiderski D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Swiderski
- Victoria c.
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Mrs. Mojgan Rahimi D.M.D. 530 Boston Post Road East Marlborough Massachusetts 01752
- Dr. Neal W. Rogol D.M.D. 24 Salt Pond Road South Kingstown RI 02879
- Dr. Selim C Alptekin D.M.D. 214 main str Ashland Ma 01721
- Dr. Bachar Saba DMD 841 Main St Walpole MA 02081
- Dr. Shanti Kandala 35 Luka Dr Grafton Massachusetts 01519
- Dr. Reza M. Madani AAS,BS,DMD,FAGD 231 Worcester Road, Rt 9/Westbound Framingham Massachusetts 01701-5346