Dr. Umang Gupta is a pediatrician practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Gupta is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gupta diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gupta can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Mbbs, University of Ibadan Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- 2007Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine: Bes
- MemberSociety for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Member American Society of Echocardiography
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics: (FAAP)
- Fellow American College of Cardiology: (FACC)
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center 2007
- Pediatrics, Chittaranjan Seva Sadan College of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Child Health 2002
- Chief Fellow, Pediatric Cardiology, Rush University Medical Center 2011
- Pediatric Cardiology, Rush University Medical Center 2010
- Pediatric Cardiology, Children's Hospital of New Jersey 2009
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical Assistant Professor 2013 - 2014Pediatrics, University at Buffalo
- Member2013 - 2014 Attending Physician, Division of Cardiology, Pediatrics, Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo
- Member2011 - 2013 Attending Cardiologist, Pediatrics, Driscoll Children's Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor Pediatrics, Texas A & M Health Science
- Member2012 Center, College of Medicine
- Member2007 - 2008 Faculty, Pediatrics, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
- Member2002 - 2004 Pediatrician, Private Practice, India
- Member1998 - 2000 General Physician, Private Practice, India
Dr. Umang Gupta M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Dr. Umang Gupta M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5801 South Ellis Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Robert E. Kimura M.D.1653 west Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Annita John MD10237 S. Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60643