Dr. Umang Gupta M.D.
Pediatrician200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA, 52242
Dr. Umang Gupta is a pediatrician practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Gupta is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gupta diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gupta can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Mbbs, University of Ibadan Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- 2007 Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine: Bes
- Member Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Member American Society of Echocardiography
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics: (FAAP)
- Fellow American College of Cardiology: (FACC)
- Chief Fellow, Pediatric Cardiology, Rush University Medical Center 2011
- Pediatric Cardiology, Rush University Medical Center 2010
- Pediatric Cardiology, Children's Hospital of New Jersey 2009
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical Assistant Professor 2013 - 2014Pediatrics, University at Buffalo
- Member2013 - 2014 Attending Physician, Division of Cardiology, Pediatrics, Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo
- Member2011 - 2013 Attending Cardiologist, Pediatrics, Driscoll Children's Hospital
- Clinical Assistant Professor Pediatrics, Texas A & M Health Science
- Member2012 Center, College of Medicine
- Member2007 - 2008 Faculty, Pediatrics, Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
- Member2002 - 2004 Pediatrician, Private Practice, India
- Member1998 - 2000 General Physician, Private Practice, India
Dr. Umang Gupta M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Alvaro H Serrano russi MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Stephen J Randall M.D.4189 Westlawn S Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Marguerite Henry Oetting M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Yasemen Eroglu MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Patrick D Brophy MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242