Dr. Eugene Donovan is an internist practicing in Burkeville, VA. Dr. Donovan specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Donovan provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1978
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vascular Disease
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Med College Of Virginia
- Valley Health System/Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University Program
Dr. Eugene A. Donovan M.D.'s Practice location
Burkeville, VA 23922Get Direction
Dr. Eugene A. Donovan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- Dr. Victor Romeo clemente Adaniel MD1166 Kennedy Blvd. Bayonne NJ 07002
- Dr. Vara P Bonagiri MD1014 W Third St Farmville VA 23901
- Dr. Luke San M.D.202 Agee St Farmville VA 23901
- Dr. Christianne Parisi Mclean MD9220 Forest Hill Ave Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Christine Ann Rosenfield M.D.5001 E. Patrick Henry Hwy. Burkeville VA 23922
- Dr. Sam Gaines M.D.Virginia & Franklin Streets Normal IL 61761