Dr. Divya Ganeshmurthy Moodalbail M.D.
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology4500 Cass Ave Detroit MI, 48201
Dr. Divya Moodalbail is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Moodalbail specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Dr. Divya Ganeshmurthy Moodalbail M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
EGG HARBOR TWP., NJ 08234Get Direction
Dr. Divya Ganeshmurthy Moodalbail M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moodalbail
- How Can Multiple Myeloma Affect My Bones?
What is Multiple Myeloma?Multiple myeloma is a blood cancer that is also known as hematologic cancer. It is characterized by the uncontrollable multiplication of a certain population of plasma cells (also known as malignant plasma cells, or myeloma cells). Plenty of similar antibodies, known as...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Dr. Melissa Jane Gregory M.D.3901 Beaubien Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Sweety Ajay Srivastava MD3901 Beaubien Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Rudolph P. Valentini M.D.Childrens Hospital Of Michigan Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Tej K. Mattoo M.D.Childrens Hospital Of Michigan Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Larisa Gabriela Kovacevic M.D.3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Murty V Adabala M.D3901beaubien Detroit MI 48201