Dr. Tania L Saroli MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology2300 N Childrens Plz Box 21 Chicago IL, 60614
Dr. Tania Saroli is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Saroli specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2004
- Cardiac Imaging, Congenital Heart Disease, Heart Problems
- Member American Society of Echocardiography
- Member American College of Cardiology
- The Montreal Children's Hospital 2004
- McGill University Affiliated Hospitals 2001
- Children's Hospital 2004
- Mott Children's Hospital/University of Michigan, Pediatrics Cardiology 2008
- pediatric echocardiography, Mott Children's Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI 2007
- pediatric cardiology, Mott Children's Hospital 2004
- Mott Children's Hospital/University of Michigan, Pediatrics Echocardiography 2008
- University of Michigan Health System 2008
Dr. Tania L Saroli MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
OAK LAWN, IL 60453Get Direction
Dr. Tania L Saroli MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saroli
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Dolores Ann Vitullo MD2300 Childrens Plaza Box 21 Chicago IL 60614
- Mr. Sunthorn Muangmingsuk MD4700 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Dr. Elfriede Pahl MD2300 Childrens Plaza Box 21 Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Luciana T Young MD2300 Childrens Plaza Chicago IL 60614
- Mr. Tarek Husayni MD4440 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Dr. Peter Ralph Koenig M.D.225 E CHICAGO AVE CHICAGO IL 60611