Dr. Phuong Nguyen is a pediatrician practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Nguyen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Nguyen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Nguyen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1994
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Georgetown University Hospital, St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Stanford University, Medical Oncology
Dr. Phuong Christine Nguyen M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94118Get Direction
PALO ALTO, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Phuong Christine Nguyen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Dr. Margaret Miller MD525 Spruce St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Lisa G. Dana M.D.3641 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Robert H. Langston M.D.3838 California St. San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Monica Kwan M.D3641 CALIFORNIA STREET SAN FRANCISCO CA 94118
- Dr. Tatiana Goldstein M.D.525 Spruce St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Alan C Johnson M.D.525 Spruce St San Francisco CA 94118