Dr. Brian C Lerner M.D.
Ophthalmologist437 GIRARD ST HAVRE DE GRACE MD, 21078
Dr. Brian Lerner is an ophthalmologist practicing in Dundalk, MD. Dr. Lerner specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Lerner can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Lerner can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1980
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1980
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Anterior chamber tube shunt to an encircling band in the treatment of neovascular glaucoma and other refractory glaucomas. A long-term study.
- A new intraocular aspiration probe with bipolar cautery and reflux capabilities.
- To admit or not to admit, that is the question.
- Polyol pathway metabolites in human cataracts. Correlation of circulating glycosylated hemoglobin content and fasting blood glucose levels.
Dr. Brian C Lerner M.D.'s Practice location
Dundalk, MD 21222Get Direction
HAVRE DE GRACE, MD 21078Get Direction
Dr. Brian C Lerner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lerner
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Blepharitis?
What is Blepharitis?Blepharitis is the inflammation of the eyelids, usually affecting both of the eyelids where eyelashes grow.The inflammation of the eyelids is often a chronic medical condition, which is very hard to treat. Blepharitis is a condition that does not affect vision. It is also not...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Dr. Eugene E Protzko M.D.2023 Pulaski Highway Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Mrs. Kimberly Ann Neutze-heaney D.O.2023 Pulaski Highway Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Joselito San antonio Navaleza M.D.437 Girard St Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Jonathan Alan Seidenberg M.D.2023 Pulaski Highway Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Candice Giordano MD2023 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078