Dr. Brian C Lerner M.D.
Ophthalmologist437 GIRARD ST HAVRE DE GRACE MD, 21078
Dr. Brian Lerner is an ophthalmologist practicing in Dundalk, MD. Dr. Lerner specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Lerner can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Lerner can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1980
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1980
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Anterior chamber tube shunt to an encircling band in the treatment of neovascular glaucoma and other refractory glaucomas. A long-term study.
- A new intraocular aspiration probe with bipolar cautery and reflux capabilities.
- To admit or not to admit, that is the question.
- Polyol pathway metabolites in human cataracts. Correlation of circulating glycosylated hemoglobin content and fasting blood glucose levels.
Dr. Brian C Lerner M.D.'s Practice location
Dundalk, MD 21222Get Direction
HAVRE DE GRACE, MD 21078Get Direction
Dr. Brian C Lerner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lerner
- 6 Helpful Tips for Good Eye Health
Nutrients for good visionMany studies have show that nutrients, like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E help to prevent eye disorders associated with aging.Some foods that may help to maintain eye health include:...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- What is Eye Melanoma?
What is eye melanoma?Eye melanoma is also known as ocular melanoma. It is a type of cancer that develops in the eye, from the melanin-producing cells.Melanoma is a type of malignant cancer that develops in the melanin-producing cells all over the human body. Melanin-producing cells are known for the...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Dr. Eugene E Protzko M.D.2023 Pulaski Highway Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Mrs. Kimberly Ann Neutze-heaney D.O.2023 Pulaski Highway Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Jonathan Alan Seidenberg M.D.2023 Pulaski Highway Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Joselito San antonio Navaleza M.D.437 Girard St Havre De Grace MD 21078
- Dr. Candice Giordano MD2023 Pulaski Hwy Havre De Grace MD 21078