Dr. Mouied Alashari practices Pediatric Pathology in Salt Lake City, UT. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Alashari is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
- High incidence of microsatellite instability and loss of heterozygosity in three loci in breast cancer patients receiving chemotherapy: a prospective study.
- Microsatellite instability and loss of heterozygosity detected in middle-aged patients with sporadic colon cancer: A retrospective study.
- Chemotherapy induced microsatellite instability and loss of heterozygosity in chromosomes 2, 5, 10, and 17 in solid tumor patients.
- Danbury Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Ny Medical College, General Surgery Westchester Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Mouied M. Alashari M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Dr. Mouied M. Alashari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Vaccine Lowers the Risk of Death Associated With Chicken Pox
Widespread use of the varicella vaccine has helped to reduce the number of deaths due to chickenpox, as per the report given by the CDC in, Pediatrics. Since 1995, when the chickenpox immunization began, deaths due to chicken pox has dropped by an impressive 88% overall. The percentage drop in the...
- The Effect of Insurance on Breast Cancer
Early diagnosis is incredibly important in determining the chance of survival that someone with breast cancer will have. Screening and detection methods for breast cancer have made leaps and bounds over the years, but only for those people who have access to regular screening. Insurance plays a huge...
- Cold Sore or Pimple – What’s the Difference?
A cold sore and pimple which appear on the lips may look almost the same, making a person feel uncomfortable of their presence. However, a cold sore and pimple are very different from each other from their causes to their treatments.Cold SoresCold sores are small, fluid-filled blisters that are...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...