Dr. Kassim is board-certified in dermatology. She received her undergraduate degree in Biology and Public Health from Virginia University and she continued her medical studies at Howard University College ...
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Rush University Medical Center in Chicago
Dr. Andrea Tinuola Kassim M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
WEST ORANGE, NJ 07052Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Tinuola Kassim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kassim
- Rosacea: What is Light Therapy and Why is it Used?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that mainly affects women past their 30s. According to the National Rosacea Society, approximately 16 million people in the US alone are affected with rosacea. It is a very common problem, especially among fair-skinned people. Rosacea causes redness over your...
- Heat Rash: When Should I See a Doctor?
Heat rash is a condition that easily goes away with time without the need for medical care. This usually happens when the skin cools down and the sweating reduces. Sometimes, it can take a few days for the affected part of the skin to heal completely. However, there are times when the rashes tend...
- What Is Keratosis Pilaris and How Can We Treat It?
What is keratosis pilaris?Keratosis pilaris is a harmless skin condition that is often seen in children in adolescents. It is characterized by dry and tiny bumps on the skin, similar to a sandpaper texture. The small bumps usually appear on the face, arms, thighs, or buttocks. However, they are...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Is Rosacea Contagious?
One of the most commonly asked questions by many people is whether rosacea is contagious or not. Rosacea is a common skin inflammatory condition affecting nearly 14 million people of the United States alone. It causes redness and a pimple like rash on the face, especially over the forehead, cheeks...
- Dr. George Henry Engel MD708 MIDWEST CLUB PKWY OAK BROOK IL 60523
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9933 Wood Drive Skokie Illinois 60077
- John E. Stopka6918 West Archer Ave Chicago Illinois 60638
- Edidiong Kaminska3000 N Halsted St, 724 Chicago Illinois 60657
- Dr. Jonathan David Pewitt M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Lucius C Earles M.D.1501 S California Ave Chicago IL 60608