Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.
Dermatologist201 N Lakemont Ave Suite 800 Winter Park FL, 32792
Dr. Alfredo Gonzalez is a dermatologist practicing in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Gonzalez specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Gonzalez diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med- San Juan Pr 1987
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine 1987
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Varicose Veins
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Mary Hitchcock Mem Hosp, Dermatology
- Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Program
Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.'s Practice location
Winter Park, FL 32792Get Direction
Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gonzalez
- Are Body Wraps Effective?
Body wraps, often referred to as body cocoons or body masks, are popular spa treatments heralded to have several uses depending on the material used for wrapping. A number of natural materials, like rosemary, clay, chocolate, eucalyptus, and honey, are used for the wrapping process. Different...
- How to Treat Excessive Perspiration
Sweat glands cause perspiration whenever there is an increase in temperature, fever, or when you are involved in physical activity. Perspiration is also seen when one is nervous, anxious, or under stress. When none of these factors are present, the signals for the production of sweating are normally...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Dandruff?
Dandruff is one of the most embarrassing skin conditions marked by itching and flaking in the scalp. This skin condition, though difficult to treat, can be controlled to a large extent. Under normal conditions, new skin cells replace the old and worn out cells that then fall off. In some people, the...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- How Can I Get Rid of Cellulite?
Cellulite is a problem seen both in men and women, though it is more common among women. These dimpled, lumpy patches of skin are seen in more than 90% of the women in the world, irrespective of their size and shape. Everybody is searching for the best way to get rid of these bothersome fat deposits...
- Ayyaz M. Shah Other7232 W SAND LAKE RD STE 200 ORLANDO FL 32819
- Dr. Michael W Steppie MD1403 Medical Plaza Dr., Sanford FL 32771
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D.4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Dimitry Michael Palceski D.O.875 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814
- Dr. William J Grisaitis MD331 N Maitland Ave Maitland FL 32751
- Dr. Ferdinand Christopher Manlio DO9430 Turkey Lake Road Orlando FL 32819