Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.
Dermatologist201 N Lakemont Ave Suite 800 Winter Park FL, 32792
Dr. Alfredo Gonzalez is a dermatologist practicing in Winter Park, FL. Dr. Gonzalez specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Gonzalez diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med- San Juan Pr 1987
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine 1987
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Varicose Veins
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Mary Hitchcock Mem Hosp, Dermatology
- Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Program
Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.'s Practice location
Winter Park, FL 32792Get Direction
Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gonzalez
- What Is Stratum Corneum: Function and Structure
The stratum corneum is the outermost epidermal layer of the skin, which consists of dead cells called corneocytes. It is the major barrier of the skin when it comes to chemical transfers. The main purpose of the stratum corneum is to protect the underlying tissues by forming a barrier. The...
- What Are Comedones?
What are comedones?Comedones refer to skin bumps, which are a result of clogged pores. A single bump or lesion is called a comedo. Skin pores can be fully or partially blocked and often lead to the formation of whiteheads and blackheads. Mild acne involves the presence of whiteheads and blackheads,...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- How Is Hives (Urticaria) Diagnosed?
Hives are normally diagnosed by performing a detailed physical examination of the idiosyncratic reddish rash. If a patient is suffering from long-term hives, several tests may be done to establish the underlying cause.Acute Hives DiagnosisA general medical practitioner can simply diagnose mild...
- What are Ingrown Hairs: Get the Facts
Sometimes hair avoids its normal growth path, curls tightly and digs deeper into the skin, piercing its own follicle or surrounding tissue. It is usually brought on by incorrect shaving techniques and forceful removal of hair on faces, armpits, genital area and legs. The hair grows into the skin...
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- Ayyaz M. Shah Other201 Hilda Street Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Dr. Athena Theodosatos DO MPH3030 East Semoran Blvd Apopka FL 32703
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D.4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Dimitry Michael Palceski D.O.875 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814
- Dr. Sharon A Stokes M.D.3276 Greenwald Way N Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Ferdinand Christopher Manlio DO9430 Turkey Lake Road Orlando FL 32819