Dr. Farid M Mohammadi D.C.
Chiropractor | Sports Physician10387 MAIN ST LL2 FAIRFAX VA, 22030
Dr. Farid M Mohammadi D.C.'s Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor Award 2018 Top Doctor
- Patient's Choice Award 2015 OpenCare
Dr. Farid M Mohammadi D.C.'s Practice location
FAIRFAX, VA 22030Get Direction
Manassas, Virginia 20110Get Direction
Gainesville, VA 20155Get Direction
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Vishal Krishna Verma D.C.9477 Silver King Ct Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Miya Bazley DC1712 I ST NW Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.10721 Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22030
- Dr. Nesly Clerge DC2041 MLK Ave, SE Washington DC 20020
- Ricardo Alejand Rodriguez Vazqu7686 Richmond Hwy Alexandria VA 22306
- Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC2433 26th Road South Arlington Virginia 22206