Dr. Farid M Mohammadi D.C.
Chiropractor | Sports Physician10387 MAIN ST LL2 FAIRFAX VA, 22030
Dr. Farid M Mohammadi D.C.'s Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Doctor Award 2018 Top Doctor
- Patient's Choice Award 2015 OpenCare
Dr. Farid M Mohammadi D.C.'s Practice location
FAIRFAX, VA 22030Get Direction
Manassas, Virginia 20110Get Direction
Gainesville, VA 20155Get Direction
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.11350 Random Hills Rd. Fairfax Virginia 22030
- Dr. Chrisenia M. White LDN, L.AC, DC10560 Main Street Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Jennifer Mary Lee D.C.10301 Democracy Ln Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Elizabeth Murphree DC3933 University Drive Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Lisa D Przybysz DC10831 Main St Fairfax VA 22030
- Janine Cutinho11350 Random Hills Rd. Fairfax VA 22030