Dr. Jaroslav Strba is an anesthesiologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Strba ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Strba also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Charles Univ, Praha 1991
Charles Univ, Praha
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Oreg Health Scis University 1994
- Woodhull Medical Center 1993
- Woodhull Medical Center 1994
- Woodhull Medical Center 1995
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 1996
Dr. Jaroslav P Strba MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97209Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97205Get Direction
Dr. Jaroslav P Strba MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Liver Cancer
Holistic treatment for liver cancer indicates a science of healing that uses the person's whole spirit, mind and body. This treatment practice integrates the alternative and conventional therapies used to prevent and treat liver cancer, as well as promote the patient's wellbeing. The principle...
- What Causes a Cough?
Although a cough is a very common condition, it is not considered a disease. It is usually the symptom of an underlying condition or is a reflex action to remove irritants and mucus from the respiratory tract. In most cases, a cough clears within a week or so. Although a cough may not be very...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Susan K Palmer MD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Luke A. Parr2707 SE 32nd Ave Portland Oregon 97202
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Carl C. Balog MD527 Southeast Ceser Chavez Boulevard Portland Oregon 97214
- Dr. Shawn Michael DeRemer M.D.10150 SE 32nd Ave Portland OR 97222
- Dr. Douglas H Irvine MD, PHD707 SW WASHINGTON ST PORTLAND OR 97205