Dr. Melissa Skaug is a pediatrician practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Skaug is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Skaug diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Skaug can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Nationwide Children's Hospital 2007
Dr. Melissa Lynn Skaug MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Melissa Lynn Skaug MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Firas A. Rabi7275 Sawmill Road Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Shannon L. Stevenson DO3691 RIDGE MILL DR HILLIARD OH 43026
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD7275 Sawmill Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD4074 Gantz Rd Grove City OH 43123
- Dr. Kathleen Degroft Blake MD1021 Country Club Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Onsy S Ayad MD700 CHILDREN'S DRIVE COLUMBUS OH 43205