Dr. Keith Stringer practices Pediatric Pathology in Cincinnati, OH. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Stringer is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Univ Of Calgary- Fac Of Med- Calgary- Alb- Canada 1995
University of Calgary / Faculty of Medicine 1995
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Pediatric Pathology
- Congenital glioblastoma multiforme: prenatal diagnosis on the basis of sonography and magnetic resonance imaging.
- The SCAN domain defines a large family of zinc finger transcription factors.
- Rac GTPases differentially integrate signals regulating hematopoietic stem cell localization.
- The Duffy antigen/receptor for chemokines (DARC) regulates prostate tumor growth.
- Developmental characteristics of adapting mouse small intestine crypt cells.
- Downregulation of glutathione S-transferase pi in asthma contributes to enhanced oxidative stress.
- Direct and selective binding of an acidic transcriptional activation domain to the TATA-box factor TFIID.
- Dependence of vascular damage on higher frequency components in the rat-tail model.
- ETS1 induces human trophoblast differentiation.
- Effect of higher frequency components and duration of vibration on bone tissue alterations in the rat-tail model.
- Loss of serum response element-binding activity and hyperphosphorylation of serum response factor during cellular aging.
- Children'S Hosp, Pediatric Pathology
- Children's Hospital
Keith F Stringer's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Keith F Stringer's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Understanding Chronic Sinusitis
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- Should I Start Eating Quinoa?
What is quinoa?This is the right time to learn about this nutrient-rich grain, for 2013 has been declared as the International Year of Quinoa by the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations (FAO). This pseudograin, related to beets and tumbleweed, has been chosen as the food of the...
- Lupus: How Binge-Watching TV Shows Can Help Get Through a Flare
Most people going through a lupus flare report changes in their mood. Emotional issues tend to show up in people with lupus, but for an effective recovery process it is important to keep a great attitude and avoid depression and stress at all costs. Emotional imbalance enlivened by the limitations...
- What Is Jicama: Health Benefits and Weight Loss
Jicama, also called the Mexican yam bean or Mexican turnip, is the name of a Mexican native vine. It is essentially a bean product formed from the flower of the Jicama. The flower usually has blue or white peddles and contain pods similar to Lima beans. These pods are mostly produced on plants that...
- Dr. Sara Szabo M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Gail Hope Deutsch M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jun Q Mo M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Kevin E Bove M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Margaret H Collins M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Michael Louis Baker M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229