Dr. Susan M Mathison MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)1800 21st Ave S Fargo ND, 58103
Dr. Susan Mathison , a Fargo native, made her dream come true when she left a large multi-specialty clinic and started Catalyst Medical Center as an independent physician. She compassionately cares ... ...
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1990
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Susan M Mathison MD's Practice location
Dr. Susan M Mathison MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mathison
- Ear Infection: What Is Otitis Interna?
Before learning about otitis interna, let us review the basic anatomy of the internal ear to understand the topic easily.What causes ear infections?The occurrence of ear infections happens due to viral or bacterial infections that affect the middle ear. It is mostly the sections of the ear behind...
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Diagnosing sinusitis can be a tricky affair, considering that the symptoms closely resemble those related to colds and the flu. Very often, sinusitis develops from the infection triggered by cold and flu viruses, bacteria and fungi, and often lingers even after the disease-causing microbes have done...
- Dr. Francisco Y Belizario MD1702 University Dr S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Karel A Deleeuw M.D.1717 UNIVERSITY DR S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Sue Karen Wink MD1800 21ST AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. William Calvin Porter M.D.100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Morris E Bellis M.D.1800 21st Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Lesley A Soine MD2700 12TH AVE S FARGO ND 58103