Jeffrey Stuart Neiger MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology4950 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL, 60453
Dr. Jeffrey Neiger is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Neiger performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Rush University Medical Center-Internal Medicine
Jeffrey Stuart Neiger MD's Practice location
Oak Lawn, IL 60453Get Direction
OAK LAWN, IL 60453Get Direction
Jeffrey Stuart Neiger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neiger
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Bassam Habbal MD,FACC,FCCP4861 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- William H Spear M.D.4400 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- John H Burke M.D.4400 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- A. tom Petropulos M.D.4400 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Pierre S Abi-mansour MD10837 S CICERO AVE OAK LAWN IL 60453
- Thomas Bump M.D.4400 W 95th St Oak Lawn IL 60453