Kimberly C Brennan MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology3601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Kimberly Brennan is a radiologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Brennan specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatric Radiology; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
Kimberly C Brennan MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Kimberly C Brennan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brennan
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Sammie Inez Long1220 15th Avenue South Nashville Tennessee 37212
- Arthur C. Fleischer MD1161 21st Avenue Nashville Tennessee 37732
- Daniel J. Wunder M.D.1210 Briarville Road Madison Tennessee 37115
- Samuel Forrester Hunter M.D., PH.D.101 Forrest Crossing BLvd Franklin TN 37064
- Dipak J Ranparia MD4220 Harding Road Nashville TN 37205
- Robert Stanley Burcham M.D.3024 Business Park Cir Goodlettsville TN 37072