Dr. Charles P Andrews M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease4410 Medical Dr Suite 440 San Antonio TX, 78229
Dr. Charles Andrews practices Pulmonology in San Antonio, TX. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Andrews manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U Tex San Antonio
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Regional Centers (South Central) Program
Dr. Charles P Andrews M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Charles P Andrews M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Andrews
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- Procedure Found to Help Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have recently found that the simple procedure of inhaling hypertonic saline solution, or HSS, can increase sputum production and improve pathogen identification in children. This breakthrough will act as a benefit to many suffering from cystic fibrosis who are unable to spontaneously...
- Cystic Fibrosis: Talking to Loved Ones
When getting a life-changing diagnosis, it may be hard to discuss it with others. It is isolating when you feel others do not understand; your family and friends may not have cystic fibrosis or know people affected by the disease. You may also be dealing with shock from the new diagnosis. Chances...
- Why Is the Average Cystic Fibrosis Lifespan Longer in Canada than in the United States?
The developed world has seen a strong increase in both the lifespan and quality of life for individuals diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. In both the United States and Canada, better treatment options and earlier diagnosis have made living with the chronic illness much more manageable.Interestingly,...
- What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?
What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?Paroxysmal is a condition derived from atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation (AFib) refers to abnormal heartbeats. These impulses are not just irregular heartbeats, but appear as vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart. Once a person suffers from the...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- Dr. Delano S. Fabro D.O.6701 Heritage Parkway Rockwall Texas 75087
- Dr. Peter S. Fornos MD311 Camden St San Antonio TX 78215
- Dr. Swapna Muppuri MD555 Palmer Rd Yonkers NY 10701
- Dr. Hector L Gomez MD7500 Barlite Blvd San Antonio TX 78224
- Dr. Junji Henry Higuchi MD1303 Mccullough San Antonio TX 78212
- Dr. Patrick Francis Allan M.D.Wilford Hall Medical Center Lackland TX 78236