Dr. Richard Bloom is a cardiologist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Bloom specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bloom also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1978
Dr. Richard B Bloom DO's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67205Get Direction
WICHITA, KS 67205Get Direction
Dr. Richard B Bloom DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- What is the Impact of High Blood Pressure?
What is High Blood Pressure?High blood pressure is a condition whereby an individual’s blood vessels become strained due to high pressure by the blood flowing in them. It’s a dangerous condition not because it has any negative side-effects on its own but because of the potential health problems...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Rafael Cabrera3311 E Murdock Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Randee E. Lipman M.D.1515 South Clifton Avenue Wichita Kansas 67218
- Dr. Patricia D. Crawley MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Abid K. Mallick MD551 N. Hillside Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Joseph P Galichia MD2600 N Woodlawn St Wichita KS 67220
- Dr. Ravi K Bajaj MD551 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214