Dr. Charles H Spencer MD
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology555 S 18th St Columbus OH, 43205
Charles H Spencer, MD, is Section Chief of Rheumatology at Nationwide Children's Hospital, Director of Pediatric Rheumatology in the Department of Pediatrics, and Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at T ...
Education and Training
Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans 1973
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1973
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The future of pediatric education (FOPE) II report summary and pediatric
- Mycophenolate mofetil treatment of severe renal disease in pediatric onset systemic lupus erythematosus.
- FOPE II report summary and pediatric subspecialists.
- Assessment of damage in juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus: a multicenter cohort study.
- Clinical evaluation of syncurine (decamethonium bromide); a two year study.
- Health-related quality of life in juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus and its relationship to disease activity and damage.
- A multicenter case-control study on predictive factors distinguishing childhood
- Lupus anticoagulant and thrombosis following Henoch-Schonlein purpura.
- Pediatric Rheumatology - a continuation of Pediatric Rheumatology Online Journal.
- Why should pediatric rheumatology be recognized as a separate subspecialty: an open letter to medical councils and government agencies.
- Auranofin therapy for juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: results of the five-year open label extension trial.
- Review for the generalist: The antinuclear antibody test in children - When to use it and what to do with a positive titer.
- The growth of Pediatric Rheumatology: Pediatric Rheumatology European Society and the impact factor.
- Is juvenile dermatomyositis a different disease in children up to three years of age at onset than in children above three years at onset? A retrospective review of 23 years of a single center's experience.
- Current pediatric rheumatology fellowship training in the United States: what
- Back Pain
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles 1979
- National Institutes of Health 1989
Dr. Charles H Spencer MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
JACKSON, MS 39216Get Direction
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Dr. Cagri Yildirim toruner MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Elaine Ann Cassidy MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Stacy Payne Ardoin MD555 S 18TH ST COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Edward John Oberle M.D.555 S 18TH ST COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Shoghik Akoghlanian MD555 S 18TH ST COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Anjali Patwardhan MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205