Dr. Krzysztof Goetzen MD
Neurologist | Neurology1905 E. Huebbe Parkway Beloit Health System Beloit WI, 53511
Dr. Krzysztof Goetzen practices Neuropathology in Beloit, WI. Dr. Goetzen studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Akademia Med- Lodz- Poland 1982
Akademia Medyczna, Lodz 1982
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Neurology; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Dr. Krzysztof Goetzen MD's Practice location
Beloit, WI 53511Get Direction
Beloit, WI 53511Get Direction
Dr. Krzysztof Goetzen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goetzen
- Can MS be Inherited?
If you have MS, then you understand what it is like living with an unpredictable condition. Managing MS can challenging enough individually, let alone having to worry if your child will get MS. This is understandable as it is only natural to want the best for your child. If you plan on having...
- The Impact Parkinson's Disease Has on Driving
It may start with a tremor followed by muscle stiffness and a decrease range of movement but as Parkinson’s disease progresses so do its side effects. Aside from the well-known and more common symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, a positive diagnosis also means a whole slew of secondary symptoms...
- Serious Gabapentin Side Effects
Serious gabapentin side effects can be threatening to one's health, so it should be used with doctor’s supervision. Some of its side effects include aggressive and suicidal behavior. Gabapentin is a drug prescribed to treat certain types of seizures and manage pain caused by nerve problems. It is...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- What is Epilepsy?
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder with abnormal electrical activity in the brain, which results in repeated seizures or fits. It is a very common condition and affects millions of people in the country. Although the condition may start at any age, it is usually found to start in childhood, in most...
- Comedian Sir Billy Connolly Wants to Participate in Research for Parkinson’s
Sir Billy Connolly,75, is a Glasgow, Scotland-born comedian who has Parkinson’s disease. He was diagnosed five years ago and says the incurable disease dominates his life. He is no longer able to act or work on his comedy shows. ...
- Dr. Faisal Majid Raja MD1401 E State St Rockford IL 61104
- Dr. Madhav K Srivastava MD4920 E State St Rockford IL 61108
- Dr. Mohammed S Afzal M.D.4920 E State St Rockford IL 61108
- Dr. Sany T Khabbaz MD1000 Mineral Point Ave Janesville WI 53548
- Mr. Javaid Iqbal M.D.1905 E. Huebbe Parkway Beloit WI 53511
- Dr. Richard Emery Freeman MD5666 E State St Rockford IL 61108