Dr. Karen Weiss is an audiologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Weiss evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Weiss takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Karen Lee Weiss M.A.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95823Get Direction
Karen Lee Weiss M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Athlete with Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes Goes Against All Odds
The pass went way off course, and the hockey puck went flying down the street. James Cameron and another boy went sprinting after it, determined to reach it first. Hockey sticks in hand, they raced to chase down the puck. Breathing heavily, they reached it at the same time and began to struggle for...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Fibroids
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that form on the walls of the uterus. Statistics show that more than 70 percent of women will experience fibroids at one point in their lives. Although fibroids don’t show clear signs and symptoms, other women will experience heavy bleeding and severe pain....
- Mass Casualty Training for Healthcare Professionals After Vegas Shooting
The Las Vegas shooter is said to have perpetrated the worst mass casualty shooting in recent US history. At the end of his shooting rampage, he had left fifty-nine dead and over five hundred wounded, many of them on the critical list. The Las Vegas area only has one Level I trauma center and they...
- Are Allergy Shots Effective?
What is Allergy Shot?An allergy shot, or allergen immunotherapy, is a method in which small amounts of allergens are introduced to the body to stimulate the immune system against a specific allergen, without causing a full allergic reaction. This allows the body to get used to the specific allergen...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Nichole Maria Hightower M.S.5342 Dudley Blvd Mcclellan CA 95652
- Jeanne White5151 F St Sacramento CA 95819
- Tara Rene Roberts MS, CCC-A2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Anne Kristin Simon M.S.2521 Stockton Blvd Sacramento CA 95817
- Rachael Krager AUD2521 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Michelle Stephens5342 Dudley Blvd Mcclellan CA 95652