Dr. Steven E Weber DO
Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine7350 Sandlake Commons Boulevard Suite 3315 Orlando FL, 32819
A native of Michigan, Dr. Weber attended the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI, where he received a B.S. degree in Biology. He earned his osteopathic medical degree from Michigan State University, ...
Education and Training
University of Michigan B.S. – Biology 1991
Michigan State University Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine 1995
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Spine (back) & Neck Surgery (spinal Fusion)
- Spine Center, Spine Surgery
- DO Member American Osteopathic Association
- University of Florida College of Medicine Reconstructive Spinal Surgery 2001
Dr. Steven E Weber DO's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32819Get Direction
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Steven E Weber DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weber
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- Dr. George Botelho MD660 Palm Springs Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Travis B. Van Dyke345 West Michigan Street Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. James M. Ray M.D.1101 Citrus Tower Blvd Clermont FL 34711
- Dr. Paul A. Dowdy MD2113 Ruby Red Road Clermont Florida 34714
- Dr. Jose Torres M.D.956 East Osceola Parkway Kissimmee FL 34744
- Dr. Jeffrey B. Friedman M.D.1400 South Orlando Avenue Winter Park Florida 32789