Dr. Mohammad Reza Samie MD
Neurologist | Neurology515 Abbott Rd Suite 400 Buffalo NY, 14220
Dr. Mohammad Samie practices Neuropathology in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Samie studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Ahwaz University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine MD
Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- MemberMEDICAL SOCIETY OF THE STATE OF NEWYORK
- Member WESTERN NEW YORK STATE SOCIETY OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
- Member NEW YORK STATE SOCIETY OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
- Member AMERICAN SOCIETY OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF NEUROLOGY
- Erie County Medical Center 1976
- Erie County Medical Center 1979
Dr. Mohammad Reza Samie MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14220Get Direction
Dr. Mohammad Reza Samie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Samie
- What to Do When a Person Is Having an Episode of Seizure: Basic First Aid
Epilepsy is a range of conditions that affect the brain’s electrical activity. Although there are many types of epilepsy, most of them are characterized by seizures that are unpredictable. People with epilepsy will experience different symptoms depending on the type of seizure they have....
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Concussions During Teen Years Increases Multiple Sclerosis Risk in Adulthood
A new study suggests that certain factors regarding the brain development of teenagers could give insight into how multiple sclerosis develops in some patients. This could be a great lesson in how to decrease the risk of MS, as well as how the disease develops in general.The StudyThe study, which...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Research Gives Muscular Dystrophy Patients New Hope
Regardless of the person’s age, sex, or where they are from, being told that they have a progressive disease like muscular dystrophy is devastating. It means learning to live with a disease that makes muscles waste away. For many, one of the coping mechanisms they turn to is to learn as much...
- Dr. David G. Lichter MD3495 Bailey Avenue Buffalo New York 14215
- Dr. Claude Macaluso MD80 Fifth Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. Peter Kovacs M.D.200 Sterling Dr Orchard Park NY 14127
- Dr. Albert Favate MD80 Fifth Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. Leonardo G Fugoso MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Michael J. Battaglia D.O.85 High St Buffalo NY 14203