Dr. Pauline Hsu is a pediatrician practicing in Frederick, MD. Dr. Hsu is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hsu diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hsu can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Sun Yat Sen University Of Med Science Guangzhou China 1986
Guangdong Medical College 1986
Georgetown University in Washington DC
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Strep Throat
- Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, Pediatrics; Beth Israel Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Program
Dr. Pauline Hsu M.D.'s Practice location
Frederick, MD 21702Get Direction
Dr. Pauline Hsu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hsu
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Dr. Robert J Gancayco M.D.20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy Germantown MD 20876
- Dr. John P Reed M.D.22911 Jefferson Blvd Smithsburg MD 21783
- Dr. Gail M Callaway M.D.22911 Jefferson Blvd Smithsburg MD 21783
- Dr. Brian K. Bonham M.D.22911 Jefferson Blvd Smithsburg MD 21783
- Dr. Andrea Dimond M.D.20010 CENTURY BLVD STE 200 GERMANTOWN MD 20874
- Dr. Pedro Rodriguez M.D.110 Baughmans Ln Frederick MD 21702