Dr. Hank Schiffman is an endodonist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Schiffman is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Hank Schiffman D.D.S.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10011Get Direction
Dr. Hank Schiffman D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- World War II Veteran's Touching Serenade for His Wife of 75 Years
Edward and Betty’s Story94-year old pianist, Edward Hardy, may have lost several of his memories and skills due to dementia, but he definitely did not lose his ability to play the piano. For his wife Betty, there could not have been a better way to ring in their 75th anniversary than serenading...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- How can I Reduce the Risk of COPD?
Chronic pulmonary obstructive disease, or COPD, is a serious lung condition and is one of the leading causes of death in the country. It affects millions of people, while many of them remain undiagnosed. This disease can be preventable. Understanding the causes and risks associated with this...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- Dr. Ian Jay Langer D.M.D.807 N Wood Ave Linden NJ 07036
- Dr. Ashish Sahasra DMD1103 Stewart Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.119 W 57TH ST STE 700 NEW YORK NY 10019
- Dr. Albert L. Granger DDS1103 Stewart Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Rahul Gupta Other1103 Stewart Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Stella Carollo-Roit5847 Francis Lewis Blvd Oakland Gardens NY 11364