Dr. Jane Bellet is a pediatric dermatologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Bellet specializes in the skin care of children. Pediatric dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions that affect infants, children and teens. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Pediatric dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Bellet diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 2001
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Pediatric Dermatology
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Surgilube as a replacement for oil during dermoscopic examination.
- Skin complications of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin immunization.
- Diagnosis and treatment of primary focal hyperhidrosis in children and adolescents.
- Familial eruptive vellus hair cysts.
- Treatment of hypergranulation tissue with high potency topical corticosteroids in children.
- Developmental anomalies of the skin.
- Tinea capitis mimicking dissecting cellulitis.
- Subungual leiomyoma in the left thumb of a 16-year-old female.
- Pediatric Dermatology Photoquiz: Persistent Lesion of the Thumbnail of a 3-Year-Old Boy. Lichen striatus.
- Rapidly Growing Congenital Groin Mass.
- Yellow-Orange Penile Papules.
- Comparison of in vivo efficacy and mechanism of action of antimurine monoclonal antibodies directed against TCR alpha beta (H57-597) and CD3 (145-2C11).
- Duke University Hospital
Dr. Jane Sanders Bellet MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Dr. Jane Sanders Bellet MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Ringworm
What is ringworm?Ringworm is a common fungal infection of the skin. It is scientifically called as tinea corporis, and belongs to the group dermatophytes. Ringworm does not involve worms, as the name suggests. Instead, its name comes from the ring-like red patches that can occur on the arms, legs,...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Ringworm of the Body and Scalp
IntroductionDermatophytes are fungi that get nutrients from keratin for growth. They usually affect the skin, nails, and hair. The species that commonly invade the keratin are those that belong to the genus Trichophyton, Epidermophyton, and Microsporum. Fungal infections produce ring-like...
- Dr. Aimee Caroline Smidt M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Joel C Joyce MD5333 McAuley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. Annette M Wagner MD2301 Enterprise Drive Westchester IL 60154
- Dr. Michelle Bene Bain M.D.808 S Wood St Rm 376 Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Markus Daniel Boos M.D., PH.D.5721 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Jennifer L Sorrell M.D.2300 N Childrens Plz Chicago IL 60614