Dr. Jason Cox is a radiologist practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. Cox specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 2009
- Synthesis of an F-H gambierol subunit using a C-glycoside-centered strategy.
- Localized changes in the gp120 envelope glycoprotein confer resistance to human immunodeficiency virus entry inhibitors BMS-806 and #155.
- Total synthesis of gambierol: the generation of the A-C and F-H subunits by using a C-glycoside centered strategy.
- Nanoporous microbead supported bilayers: stability, physical characterization, and incorporation of functional transmembrane proteins.
- Total synthesis of (-)-2-epi-peloruside A.
- Discovery of novel oxazolidinedione derivatives as potent and selective mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists.
- Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists: identification of heterocyclic amide replacements in the oxazolidinedione series.
- Discovery of benzimidazole oxazolidinediones as novel and selective nonsteroidal mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists.
Jason M. Cox, MD's Practice location
Columbia, MO 65212Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62704Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jason M. Cox, MD | Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jason M. Cox, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cox
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Maxwell Lazinger M.D.1316 OLD HIGHWAY 63 S COLUMBIA MO 65201
- Logan A Frank MD1316 OLD HIGHWAY 63 S COLUMBIA MO 65201
- Matthew S Cherry D.O.1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Derek Ross Staner MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Mark H Monroe M.D.311 N Keene St Columbia MO 65201
- Terry J. Elwing M.D.1600 E BROADWAY COLUMBIA MO 65201