Dr. Lisa Rutstein, MD is one of the country's best ranked doctors, specializing in surgery. MD Rutstein currently treats patients in Portland, Maine. Dr. Rutstein is a graduate of University Of Massachusetts ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1996
University Of Massachusetts Medical School 1996
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Lightpod Neo
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Maine Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center Program
Dr. Lisa A Rutstein MD's Practice location
Portland, ME 04102Get Direction
LEWISTON, ME 04240Get Direction
Dr. Lisa A Rutstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rutstein
- What to Expect if You Need a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure done in a private room, in which the inside of the large intestine, (colon and rectum), is examined. This procedure is normally used to evaluate gastrointestinal symptoms, such as rectal and intestinal bleeding, abdominal pain, or changes in bowel habits....
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- What Is a Thrombosed Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum. This pressure affects the flow of blood, resulting in the formation of swellings in the veins covering these areas, known as hemorrhoids. At times, the vessels may not allow blood to flow properly along these veins and the...
- What is a Cholecystectomy Diet?
After your gallbladder has been removed, you may develop frequent loose or watery stool, which is a sign of diarrhea. In some cases, this diarrhea may last for a few weeks or even months. First, it is very important to understand why you are having diarrhea. Diarrhea which comes immediately after...
- Dr. Juan M Palma-vargas MD887 CONGRESS ST PORTLAND ME 04102
- Dr. Christopher David Rogers DO195 Fore River Pkwy Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Benjamin Lincoln Russell DO195 Fore River Pkwy Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Timothy Thormodsgard MD22 Bramhall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. John P Nadeau D.O.9 HEALTHCARE DR STE 204 BIDDEFORD ME 04005
- Dr. Sydney R Jones Other185 CALEB ST PORTLAND ME 04102