Dr. Steven Blaine Johnson M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1200 N Main St # 201 Santa Ana CA, 92701
Dr. Steven Johnson is a psychiatrist practicing in Santa Ana, CA. Dr. Johnson is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Johnson diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Johnson may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Johnson treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1984
University of California 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Psychiatry
Dr. Steven Blaine Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Ana, CA 92701Get Direction
Anaheim, CA 92805Get Direction
Dr. Steven Blaine Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Mr. Irwin I. Rosenfeld MD23121 Plaza Pointe Drive Laguna Hills California 92653
- Dr. Deborah K. Lucas D.O.2400 East Katella Avenue Anaheim California 92806
- Dr. Sayeh Beheshti M.D.18141 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92648
- Dolores Fernandez Hernandez2460 Pine Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Clifford L. Corman M.D.4281 Katella Avenue Los Alamitos California 90720
- Dr. Debra A. Hill M.D.2240 University Drive Newport Beach California 92660