Dr. Jennifer Whitham is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Whitham specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Dr. Jennifer Ke Whitham M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Ke Whitham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Leonard Alan Steinberg MD8333 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Eric S Ebenroth MD1701 Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Jacqueline A. Maiers MD705 Riley Hospital Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Timothy M Cordes MD705 Riley Hospital Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Larry W Markham M.D.705 RILEY HOSPITAL DR INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Dr. Marcus S. Schamberger MD1701 Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202