Dr. Barbara Reid, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in gastroenterology and pediatric gastroenterology. MD Reid currently practices medicine at Houston, Texas and Dallas, ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics; St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics
- Baylor Affil Hosps 1976
- Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Mo 1977
- Baylor College Of Medicine 1979
- Baylor College Of Medicine 1981
Dr. Barbara Reid MD's Practice location
Dr. Barbara Reid MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- Dr. Tamir A Miloh MD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Stephanie Horwitz Abrams M.D.6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Fernando A Navarro M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Wallace A Gleason M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Eric Chiou MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Essam M Imseis MD6431 Fannin St Houston TX 77030